Welcome to Samantha Ingram Hair & Beauty!

Hi There!

I'm Sam and I'd like to welcome you to Samantha Ingram Hair & Beauty!

I am a licensed cosmetologist specializing in men and women's hair cuts, color, and lash extensions. I have experience working with all sorts of hair types including long hair, short hair, fine and thick hair, straight, and even curly hair. I also specialize in pixie cuts and specialty coloring techniques such as balayage and ombre.

Mostly, I love the challenge of helping people feel good by accentuating their natural beauty.


Since the beginning of my time, I've always seen hair as a creative canvas. I went through phase after phase of new hair colors and styles (some were good...some were not...). Not only did I try these experiments on my own hair but also on my siblings. My identical twin sister was a constant victim of my whims. That was interesting...for everyone. 



As time went by, I kept trying my luck with other mediums of art including drawing, painting, music, lyrics, and things like it, but I kept coming back to hair. There was just something so exciting about accentuating natural beauty and how amazing a good hair cut or color can really make someone feel. It's crazy!

After a little deliberation over a few years, I decided to get my hands dirty and dive right in to beauty school. I attended the MATC program in Lehi, UT and absolutely loved it there. I was able to experiment with all sorts of things, and really found my strengths in hair and lashes. I'm so passionate about beauty as art that it helped inspire my basic beauty mantra:


Hair is My Canvas!


I would love for you to join me in my adventure,

-Sam


Also! 

Subscribe to my newsletter below for discounts, information and special offers.

 Just for signing up, you will receive a 10% discount on any color service!

(When verifying your email, be sure to double check your spam folder!)


Comments